Sunday, February 13, 2011

the air of the times

So, I was at work, closing in the cosmetics department after a long day of trying to sell perfumes, when I noticed this box in the corner labeled "L'air du Temps"...

It had 2 doves on it, somewhat like the doves I am using in the tessellations project. The colors definitely caught my eye and I wondered to myself, who thought to put these doves on this box? where did this design come from? what does this stuff smell like? Because if its as magical as 2 doves then I definitely want some!

It is 2 white doves on a yellow box, it is hard to find the artist or the medium, but I am pretty sure it is ink on a yellow box. I am not sure how this is processed. Another thing i noticed is that the image does not wrap around. it stops on the front panel, which is hard to believe and intriguing.


http://www.osmoz.com/News-Trends/Sweet-Lowdown/L-AIR-DU-TEMPS-BY-NINA-RICCI

No comments:

Post a Comment